1. Are you licensed by the State of Hawaii &
Maui County to operate a B&B? Yes
2. Do you accept & process major credit cards? Yes
3. Are you located close to beaches, restaurants,
galleries, etc? Yes
5. Do you have ample parking for all of your guests? Yes
6. What type & sizes of beds do you have? Kings & Queens
7. Do all of your rooms have private baths? Yes
8. Do you have laundry facilities for your guests? Yes
9. Do you have internet access and are phones
10. Can you accommodate a laptop? Yes
11. Do you have TV, VCR, phone, refrigerator,
and AC in your rooms? Yes
12. Do you have beach or sporting equipment available
for your guests? ie. boogie boards, bicycles, beach chairs, beach
mats, etc? Yes
13. Do you have barbecue equipment and facilities? Yes
14. Do you have any designated smoking areas. Yes
"One of Hawaii‚s 50 best B&Bs"
Listed as a 'find" and it is a find!"
-"Wonderful gardens, great prices, access to beach chairs,
bikes, coolers and more. Four Stars!"
"A wonderful Bed and Breakfast"
- Frommers Travel Guide
Thanks very much, for your incredible hospitality and your beautiful
home. We had a wonderful time here thanks to the Internet and you!
--Catherine and Warren Kendall, Vancouver, Canada
"The garden gate is a haven with in heaven. We enjoyed our
stay and hope to return here next year!"
--Marie and Stephen Carlson, Livingston, NJ
"We certainly enjoyed our stay at your
B and B. The Garden
Gate is truly a gateway to paradise!"
--Mike and Fran Thompson, Lompoc, CA
"This was such a nice relaxing place to come while in Lahaina.
The view and the room were equally beautiful. Thanks for such a
good breakfast and stimulating
--Victoria Miller, San Francisco, CA
"Maui is Beautiful! Everyone should experience this place
at least once in their lifetime. Bill and Jaime thanks for the
hospitality and for making our trip so great." -
--Andrea and Stan Kingston, Seattle, WA -
"We have completely enjoyed staying at the garden gate for
our second anniversary. Thanks for making this special occasion
the most memorable experience of our lives."
--Daria and Jason Hamilton, Redondo Beach